Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pretty Mambo Blossoms

This weeks color challenge is to use Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, and Blush Blossom. Dessert was a red heart but I'm on a diet this week. No dessert today! Hope this helps me lose the pounds I gained during the holidays. (LOL) I love these colors together. I love pinks anyway and these are happy colors.

I got a new toy yesterday and I love it! It's the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder. (Try to say that 3 times fast!) I used it with my Big Shot Machine and I love the texture it added to the card. The ornament punch is no longer available for sale. If you didn't get it, you can make a vase with the Wide Oval Punch by flattening both ends. It will be tall and skinny but you can use 1 flower and it will be fine.


Card Recipe

Stamps: Bella's Bloom

Paper: Melon Mambo, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink

Ink: Melon Mambo

Acc.: Big Shot Machine, Flower Daisies #2 Bigz die, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Ornament Punch, Flat Back Pearls from the Pretties Kit, Linen Thread (for stems)

Happy Day,

Bonnie

No comments: