Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nature's Sea Shells

I have a new stamp set! Imagine that! I finally got it mounted and decided it was perfect for the CAS challenge this week to make a card inspired by this card by Alanna.

I'm trying to use the card stock that we will be saying good-bye to in June and the Cameo Coral and sea shells just seemed to be a perfect match.


I embossed the shells on Blush Blossom first. They were beautiful but didn't show up very well and I was in the mood to POP! You will probably see them in the future. They were too pretty to throw away.

The sentiment is from Watercolor Trio, a set in the Summer Mini Catalog. Have you received your catalog yet? It should be in the mail. If you are not on my mailing list and would like one, email me and I will put one in the mail. Anyway, the new mini catalog has some awesome stamps and accessories. I can't wait for you to see it.

I know the sentiment is crooked. It was a clear mount and there is no excuse for it. I was hurrying and didn't realize how crooked it was until I just saw this photo. I think I will have to do some a poppin' sentiment on the card before I send it!

Card Recipe
Card is 4 1/" Square
Stamps: Nature's Nest, Watercolor Trio
Paper: Cameo Coral, Very Vanilla
Ink: Whisper White, Basic Black
Acc.: White embossing powder, heat tool, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Dimensionals

Hope you enjoy this card and take a peek at Alanna's gallery for some awesome ideas.
Bonnie

No comments: