Friday, April 9, 2010

New Colors Coming Up!

The title says it all! Stampin' Up! will be totally redoing their colors in July. Some of the past In Colors are coming back. I'm really excited about that! Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango and Riding Hood Red will be coming back from last year as well as River Rock and my favorite, favorite green, Wild Wasabi from the year before. This year's Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede will find themselves in the permanent color collection. There will also be 5 new colors. (They are shown on the left.) I think I am going to really like them!

There will also be 5 new In Colors that will be announced closer to the publication of the new Idea Book and Catalog 2010-2011. I'll keep you posted.

Unfortunately we will have to say good-bye to some of the old colors. You can see these colors below. Some of my favorite colors are in there, sniff, sniff! I am hopeful that the new colors will more than make up for the loss.

The retiring colors are in the chart below. If any of your favorite colors are on that chart, you might want to stock up on card stock and re-inkers because when they run out, they will no longer be available.

If the color charts aren't big enough to see clearly, let me know and I will make sure you have a color chart you can read.

I can't wait to see what other new and exciting things that Stampin' Up! will be offering in July!

Off to stamp. Hope you will have a wonderful weekend.
Bonnie

No comments: