Monday, June 14, 2010

Monet Garden

I'm so excited about my new previews that I just had to do another post and share one with you.

This stamp reminds me of the holyhocks my mom grew when I was a kid. It's Two-step Stamping and you know how I love that!

I inked the main flower with Melon Mambo and the outline with Wild Wasabi & Rose Red Markers. I did three main flowers and stamped off around to resemble a garden. It has a nice watercolor look don't you think?

This will be a Level 2 Hostess gift. It has two more flowers too. I can't wait to play with them!

This qualifies for the Technique Lovers Challenge this week to do a one layer card. That's really hard to do! It's not too clean & simple but since it has butterflies, I may put it in the CAS too.

BTW, there are flat back pearls and rhinestones in the new cattie. Reasonably priced too!

The butterflies are from the new Daffodil Delight. It is a beautiful shade of yellow!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Fast & Fabulous
Paper: Naturals White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Melon Mambo
Acc.: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Rose Red & Wild Wasabi SU Markers, Flat back Pearls, Rose Red grosgrain ribbon

That's it for tonight. Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think.
Bonnie

No comments: