Friday, June 25, 2010

Yellow Bloom

Hello friends. Remember the Awash with Flowers set that was available a while back? Well it will be making a return in the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog that will go live on July 1st. That's next week!

Although this stamp set uses a 2-step stamping technique, I just stamped the outline and colored with markers and a blender pen. I used the Crushed Curry which didn't make it into the new catalog, but the new Dafodil Delight will do as well. It is a beautiful shade of yellow!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Awash with flowers
Paper: Naturals White, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Basic Black
Ink: Crushed Curry, Garden Green
Acc.: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 1/4" Circle Punch


Hope you have a great weekend. It's gonna be a hot one! I'll be working on my UFO box.

Happy Stampin',
Bonnie

2 comments:

Doris said...

Since yellow is my favorite color, this card caught my eye on SCS--LOVE it! You did a wonderful job NOT overdoing it, and the flower petals look so natural.

Anonymous said...

Ooo, this is beautiful, Bonnie. I love yellow so much, and it looks wonderful on your CAS card here. By the way, what's a UFO box? I'm probably being really dippy - or maybe it's an American term I haven't come across yet! x