Friday, August 13, 2010

Another Unexpected Ornament

Last night I posted a card for the One Layer Wednesday challenge on the Simplicity blog. I had stamped this and didn't like it. After sleeping on it, I decided it wasn't so bad. Well, it's not great, but passable, maybe. So I decided to post it an see what you think.
For my unexpected color, I used Concord Crush. (Sometimes I refer to it as Grape because it is the color of grape juice.)

It is certainly simple. One little blue rhinestone in the center of the ornament and some doodles on the side. Easy peasy but not very exciting. Oh, by the way, it is a 4 1/4" square card.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Ink: Concord Crush
Paper: Naturals White
Acc.: Rhinestone, Concord Crush SU Marker

Hope you have a great weekend. I've got to hustle and finish some cards for the Baby Shower tomorrow.

Happy Stampin',
Bonnie

5 comments:

Dwita said...

Hi Bonnie, this is really pretty. I don't have that ink color. It looks good. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hugs, Dwita.

Sarah Coggins said...

I like the simplicity and bit of bling. :)

PetraB said...

It looks really unusual and very elegant.

Carol said...

Very, very nice. Really like that grape color and that tiny bit of bling shows it off.

Susan Raihala said...

Bonnie, I really like that grape ornament, and the bit of blue bling adds that little extra something to make it special!