Friday, February 25, 2011

Color it Spring


I think I can get this in just under the wire.


The Paper Players #35 challenge is a sketch

I really liked this sketch and wanted to use some of the In Color DSP from the Hostess gift pad.  Since I've been thinking Spring this week, I chose to put the Daffodil Delight with the Pear Pizzazz and make it a 3" x  6" card.


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Sincere Salutations, Sweet Summer (Sale-a-bration set)
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, DSP Pack (Hostess Level 1)
Accessories:  Big Shot, Ovals Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Large Oval Punch, Daffodil Delight narrow taffeta ribbon, beads

Hope I can get this in before the deadline.

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy!
Bonnie

3 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Bonnie, this certainly speaks spring to me. Lovely card. Cheers, Kasey

Lesley said...

Your colours, the DSP and the little beautiful butterflies make this one sweet spring card! Thank you for playing with us this week at the Paper Players! It was lovely to visit your blog!
Smiles,
Lesley

Benzi said...

Oh, you nailed this sketch and so lovely. Don't you just hate coming in just under the wire...stresses me out! LOL You are probably a lot calmer than I am.