Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Everyone's Gift

The CAS challenge at SCS this week is Word Inspiration; GIFT.

I immediately thought of this sentiment in the Every Moment set.


And when I was looking for a stamp set to use for the SCS Color Challenge, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, & Regal Rose, the Pocket Silhouettes caught my attention and just wouldn't let go.  I even got a butterfly in there for the dessert.

        BTW the quote is:
    When we see with our hearts,
every moment is the most
wonderful gift in the world.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Pocket Silhouettes, Every Moment
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose, River Rock
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Beautiful Wings Embosslit

I'm so glad you stopped to visit.

Enjoy!

Bonnie

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the little Pocket Silhouettes meadow you made here!

Benzi said...

Very pretty, Bonnie! Great job with those challenges and I do love that color combination. Yes, you should check out CAS-ual Fridays. I think that would be a great challenge for you. I know you really like Less is More.
I'll be back tomorrow to check out the rest that I've missed. Had to get in one comment before bedtime.

Shirley said...

Totally lovely~