Friday, May 20, 2011

Inspired by Joanne

Today, Joanne, aka sleepyinseattle, is Queen for the Day at SCS.  I have been a fan of Joanne's versatile style for quite some time.  My biggest problem was deciding which of her cards to CASE!  I chose this one.

Here's mine.....


I didn't use the blended pencil technique.  I should have, but I inked this with markers and changed the colors.  I used a different butterfly too.  The butterfly is stamped with black then smacked with VersaMark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Inspired by Nature, Strength & Hope
Ink:  Black StazOn, VersaMark, SU Markers (Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip)
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories:  Clear EP, Color Spritzer Tool

Congratulations Joanne!  I hope you enjoy your reign and are treated like a queen for the next week.

I almost forgot.  I'm entering this in the Stampin B's challenge to do a Springtime scene.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Enjoy!

Bonnie

5 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, this is an awesome springtime scene, Bonnie! I love the sunny flowers. Thanks for playing along with the StampinBs this week!!

Vicky Hayes said...

The black butterfly really stands out amongst these vibrant colours! Another gorgeous card from you Bonnie!

Shirley said...

Very lovely and your butterfly is just beautiful too!

pam124 said...

Love your use of this awesome set Bonnie - surely a spring creation.

Thanks for joining in the StampinB challenge this week!

Pam-DT-StampinB

Benzi said...

Bonnie, this is such a beautiful card. I really love it. It is a good case of Joanne's card. So glad you joined the Stampin' B's this week with your lovely creation.