Wednesday, June 15, 2011

For Queen Lee-Ann

Last Friday, Lee-Ann (Shadow's Mom) was named Queen for the Day.  This is the card I chose for inspiration.  I left off the red and just used the blue and white for my color scheme.  And I changed the layout and sentiment.


We made this card in the Papercrafting group yesterday and several people at the Scrap & Share group on Saturday used this layout too.  I pulled all my blue and brown scraps out so everybody's card was different.

I've got to tell  you that everyone loves to do the embossing.  I think my BIG SHOT was one of the best stamping investments I've made!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  The Open Sea, Sincere Salutations
Ink:  Pacific Point, Pacific Point SU Marker
Paper:  Naturals White, Pacific Point
Accessories:  Ticket Corner Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice EF

Thanks for the visit.  I hope you come back again soon.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

So fresh and lovely in blue and white, Bonnie!

Shirley said...

Just plain lovely and the embossed BG is perfect too.

Benzi said...

This is just great, Bonnie...I'm loving that image.
I know what you mean about the embossing...what would we do without it?