Monday, February 6, 2012

Hearts

The CAS challenge at SCS today is Hearts.  I just happen to have some hearts.

Most of them are sitting on the table and haven't been photographed yet.

But I do have one to share with you.


This was a quick and easy card.  I used the heart from Punch Potpourri, which is now retired.  Floral Fusion has a heart that would work just as well.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Punch Potpourri
Ink:  Rose Red
Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Elegant Lines EF, Full Heart Punch, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon


I've got a class on Wednesday.  And I'm no where near ready for it!  Aagh!  I need to get busy.

I'm glad you were able to stop by.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Tan's Hobbies said...

Great embossing, sweet heart details, with a cute ribbon. It is such a great card!!

Cynthia said...

Beautiful card! I really love the swirls on that embossing folder--they totally kick the card up a notch! :-)

jimlynn said...

Beautiful!
Lynn

Rosanne said...

Pretty card!

Ruth Gillis Stevens said...

Love this card - simple, yet dramatic... adore it!
Ruth

Lisa A. said...

Oh, this card is so pretty!!! Love the embossing with your heart!! The pink and red against the white...so sweet:)!! I have that heart stamp...I just might have to get it out...you have inspired me, Bonnie:)!!

Aileen said...

Love the crisp clean look. Gorgeous embossing folder. x

Colleen Dietrich said...

Bonnie, I have both this embossing folder and the stamp; what a nice, elegant, easy Valentine. I'm so glad you shared this! I know what I will do for my mailable Valentines now. :)

Benzi said...

Bonnie, I think this is just a beautiful valentine. Love the heart and pretty embossing.