Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Forever Florals Mambo

I'm still enjoying the Forever Florals set.

There are so many pretty flowers in this set
and they are perfect for coloring 
with the Blendabilities.


I used the Melon Mambo set to color this flower.

Then I masked it and stamped
with leaves from the retired Peaceful Petals set.
The leaves were colored the the Medium and Light Old Olive Blendies.

has the code word
Having beautiful flowers to enjoy is a luxury.
And this flower would bring hummingbirds 
that are a delight to watch.

where we're celebrating their birthday
and need to  use a stamp (stamps) on a card.
These stamps are rubber.

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Happy Birthday Simon Says!

is Jenn (aka fattire7)
She has several gorgeous cards with big flowers.
I especially liked this one.

Thanks for the visit.

Enjoy!
    **********
Card Recipe
Stamps:  Forever Florals
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Gray
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Other: Blendabilities (Melon Mambo, Old Olive), Scallop Trim Border Punch (retired), Needlepoint Border EF (retired), Simply Scored, Corner Rounder Punch (retired)

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted



14 comments:

Benzi said...

This is gorgeous, Bonnie. Love the color of the flower and that needlepoint embossing folder is yummy. Too bad it is retired.

jimlynn said...

Bonnie, this is a heart stopper! Wow! So beautiful and that flower is colored to perfection. I love the embossing on here too. A gorgeous card!
Lynn

Loll said...

Such a pretty flower Bonnie. Great job with the coloring. I have three Blendabilities sets, but haven't had a chance to use them yet ... need to get on that! :) Loll xx

Brenda said...

Wow Bonnie, this card is stunning!!! I am loving this set too and will be going to a SU party on Saturday, this set might have to be the set that I buy. Your coloring is amazing and you are so tempting me with these markers. lol But I am holding off for a while longer. Love, love this beautiful card! Hugs, Brenda

Cynthia said...

Love those colors!! Beautiful flower and beautiful card!

Deepti said...

This is gorgeous ! Beautiful coloring, thank you for sharing with ATCAS:)

Sue said...

Oh Bonnie this is really gorgeous love that colour..I have been catching up on all the rest of your beautiful cards I've missed too ..huggles Sue xx

MaryH said...

You've done it again. The color combination is beautiful, and that is a gorgeous blossom. Terrific coloring. I especially liked your treatment of the score lines. A real winner for sure, Miz Bonnie. TFS & Happy wkend

Darnell said...

Holy carp fins, Bonnie, this is my new favorite of your brilliant cards! I can NOT stop staring at it!! Your coloring is so professional on that beautiful blossom!! Hugs, Darnell

laurie said...

I agree, your coloring is so professional looking, just another beautiful card!

Greta said...

This is a stunner, Bonnie!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, love the fabulous colouring of the flower.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Colleen Dietrich said...

That blossom is gorgeous! I like the subtle texture you created near the top of the panel, too.

Kim S said...

Beautifully colored flower - and I love it all of that clean white with just a hint of embossing for accents,