Sunday, March 29, 2015

Irresistible Butterfly

This month's Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge is almost over.




I have one more card to enter there.



We did a similar card in a Stamp Stack last week.  

One of the gals used the Simply Scored to score a few lines.  

I CASEd her card.

The Irresistibly Yours paper was sponged with Soft Sky, Baja Breeze and Lost Lagoon.

I love that it's already embossed and ready to sponge!

The Memory Box butterfly was in the loose butterfly box and it seemed a good home for him.


Since I used some snippets left over from class, I'm off to visit 


is having an ANYTHING GOES challenge.


It's turned cold here again.  The daffodils are shivering!

At least it's not snowing like in some parts of the country.

Thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy!
    **********
Card Recipe
Stamps:  Gifts of Kindness
Ink:  Soft Sky, Baja Breeze, Lost Lagoon
Paper:  Solar White (Neena), Lost Lagoon, Irresistibly Yours
Other:  Simply Scored, Isabella and Pippi Butterfly Dies (MB)

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted





24 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

Really beautiful Bonnie! Those colors are stunning!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your sponged background is gorgeous! I love these colours! Beautiful butterfly too!

scrappymo! said...

Love this pretty card. The sponged background is perfect and your design is spot on. Everything just pops off the page!

Betty said...

your loose butterfly certainly found a lovely home!!

MaryH said...

Very fresh & cheery with this CAS blue & white. Really like the border strip of pretty white vines used as the focal piece on this lovely clean card. TFS & Hugs

Di said...

Great card Bonnie - such a lovely card, super sponging and the butterfly is beautiful!

It made me think, I always stick the 'bodies' of my butterflies on top of the wings - and I actually think yours are more anatomically correct :)

Hugs

Di xx

Brenda said...

This is a beautiful card Bonnie! I loved that paper too, but didn't get any of it. I kicked myself for not getting any and I'm not putting an order in to get it either. lol Love the inky colors you used. Hugs, Brenda

sandie said...

Stunning Bonnie, the butterfly with the little splashes is adorable and scored lines...I had forgotten about using them, thanks for the reminder and great to see you at Uniko xx

laurie said...

I love the scoring off to the side, and that paper is so pretty! Gorgeous card!

Carol L said...

This is just stunning, and I love the teal colors! Your butterfly looks amazing against that gorgeous sponged background!

Liz said...

Stunning CAS card. A beautiful design, and I love the colours. xx

Loll said...

Gorgeous card, Bonnie. Love the shades of blue over the embossed design. Haven't tried that paper, but need to get some :) Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

LesleyG said...

Stunning card, love the colours, and the vertical score lines, luckily I have some of that paper too! Xxx

gail said...

Beautiful card, love the colours.,Gail xx

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the pretty butterfly and your background.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card Bonnie, the colour is gorgeous and the embossing gives it an elegant air. Love it.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Whoa!!! Pre-embossed paper that all you have to do it sponge it? That's awesome. Great colors, soft and soothing. Sweet butterfly too!

Susan said...

Such lovely soft calming colours! Gorgeous butterfly!

Deepti said...

Such a beautifully sponged panel :) love this design

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Beautiful card Bonnie! Those embossed lines make a big difference! Hazel xx

Hettie said...

This is super cute. I love the colours. I have done something similar that I need to post too!
Hugs
xx

Deborah Frings said...

I love the colours you've used here and the sponging is just fabulous. Beautifully clean and simple. Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko Studio this month!

Sarn said...

Lovely inked panel and nice butterfly xxx

i'm with the band said...

ohhhhhhhh! I love this so much! Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko Studio!